I am one the lookout for my next challange, this might work. I registererd for one of Rock Creek's races just over two years ago, but met Angela shortly thereafter and skipped it. I don't regret it, but I missed an oppertunity and this might just make up for it. I have yet to run in Tennessee, so this could be my TN stamp! I have a couple months to think about it, we'll see...
Lookout Mountain 50 Miler - Rock/Creek Trail Series
My name is Matthew Houseknecht and I am now an ultra-marathoner....where to go from here?! I have moved my training posts and running updates to a blog so that the people who really want to keep informed about my life as a runner can read it. I really felt as if I was posting too much on Facebook and I got to the point that I may have annoyed some people. If you would like to follow me here, I believe you can sign up for email updates... Thanks for your support and checking out my page!
No comments:
Post a Comment