My name is Matthew Houseknecht and I am now an ultra-marathoner....where to go from here?! I have moved my training posts and running updates to a blog so that the people who really want to keep informed about my life as a runner can read it. I really felt as if I was posting too much on Facebook and I got to the point that I may have annoyed some people. If you would like to follow me here, I believe you can sign up for email updates... Thanks for your support and checking out my page!
Friday, March 11, 2011
Team Members
So I have talked to two people about being on my relay/pace team, and both have given me a thumbs up as of now. Thank you Kari and Sean! The details and "official" agreement will not come for months, when the registration is submitted. But with my wife, Kari, and Sean, I am only in need of two more people. Sean is training for a marathon, so he will be ready to put in a good chunk or the 50 miles I hope. Kari is returning from a foot injury, so her mileage is up in the air. Angela will do what she can, but being a new runner it will all depend on her training between now and then. Regardless of the milage she does, her spirit and companionship the last leg of the 50 miles will be invaluable!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I ran two miles today (first time road-running since the beginning of December) and have been a fiend with the foam roller. August is many months away, so my mileage better be up there! :) You are a great inspiration!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Kari! I am so glad to hear that you're able to get back out there. To think I may inspire is hard to believe, but it means a lot to me. Thank you very much!!
ReplyDelete