My name is Matthew Houseknecht and I am now an ultra-marathoner....where to go from here?! I have moved my training posts and running updates to a blog so that the people who really want to keep informed about my life as a runner can read it. I really felt as if I was posting too much on Facebook and I got to the point that I may have annoyed some people. If you would like to follow me here, I believe you can sign up for email updates... Thanks for your support and checking out my page!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WOW! Good luck brother! I'm hangin in there around 180 too, but I'm a skinny mess. I need to get back into some kind of shape. Maybe one of the next times I come up to PA we can get together.
ReplyDeleteThat would be great! Just let me know...
ReplyDelete